Music

Music is a miniature of the harmony of the whole universe,
for the harmony of the universe is life itself,
and humans, being a miniature of the universe,
show harmonious and inharmonious chords in their pulsations,
in the beat of their hearts, in their vibration, rhythm and tone.
Their health or illness, their joy or discomfort,
all show the music or lack of music in their life.

I arrived at a stage where I touched the Music of the Spheres.
Then every soul became for me a musical note,
and all life became music.

Inspired by it I spoke to the people,
and those who were attracted by my words listened to them,
instead of listening to my songs.

I have found in every word a certain musical value,
 a melody in every thought, harmony in every feeling;
and I have tried to interpret the same thing,
with clear and simple words,
to those who used to listen to my music.

Now, if I do anything,
it is to tune souls instead of instruments;
to harmonize people instead of notes.